Reports to Project Manager
The Project Coordinator accomplishes tasks to support the Aircraft Engineering Team. The ideal candidate is a non-engineer who is motivated to work in the Aviation industry providing administrative support to a team of engineers engaged in product certifications and installations.
Functions & Responsibilities:
- Review Avionica orders and coordinates with Sales and Manufacturing for Avionics products and Engineering Services
- Assemble and send installation data and technical information to customers, contractors and Civil Aviation Authorities
- Request service quotes (RFP/RFQ) for contractors
- Create Purchase Requisitions, coordinate PO request and processing
- Coordinate contactor’s projects and project status report.
- Coordinate contractor invoices, processing and approval
- Assist with customer or contractor’s meetings, preparing agenda, coordinating meetings and taking minutes
- Update/maintain databases for projects
- May interface with internal personnel including, but not limited to:
- Development and Support Engineers
- Production and Quality personnel
- Sales and Accounting
- Completes moderately complex writing tasks in a timely fashion with minimal supervision.
- Update internal policy/procedures
- Commitment to comply with the requirements of the Avionica’s Quality System Manual
- Detail oriented and a responsible team-player dedicated to producing high-quality work in a timely manner.
- Proactive and challenge oriented individual with a high desire to learn and improve.
- Problem solver, capable of think out of the box and work independently to find alternative solutions.
- Able to work in a fast-changing technical environment that require constant priorities shifts to complete projects and reach goals.
- Avid user of Microsoft Office Suite (specifically Word, Excel, Visio, Outlook and Power Point)
- Familiarity, not mandatory, with the following:
- Microsoft Project
- DO-178 Software Certification Guidelines
- Aircraft systems and equipment
- SAE AS9100C
- Previous experience is the Aerospace or Engineering industry is highly recommended.
- Experience coordinating technical communication with customers and contractors.
- Individual aware of the importance tracking of information and reporting.
Education / Certifications:
- Bachelor degree with aspirations to work in the technical or engineering field.
Avionica is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Drug-Free Workplace Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.