The Technical Coordinator accomplishes tasks to support the Aircraft Engineering Team. The ideal candidate is a non-engineer who is motivated to work in the Aviation industry providing administrative support to a team of engineers engaged in product certification and installations.
Functions & Responsibilities:
• Review Avionica orders and coordinates with Sales and Manufacturing for Avionics products and Engineering Services
• Assemble and send installation data and technical information to customers, contractors and Civil Aviation Authorities
• Request service quotes (RFP/RFQ) for contractors
• Create Purchase Requisitions, coordinate PO request and processing
• Coordinate contactor’s projects and project status report.
• Coordinate contractor invoices, processing and approval
• Assist with customer or contractor’s meetings, preparing agenda, coordinating meetings and taking minutes
• Update/maintain databases for projects
• May interface with internal personnel including, but not limited to:
• Development and Support Engineers
• Production and Quality personnel
• Sales and Accounting
• Update internal policy/procedures
• Completes moderately complex writing tasks in a timely fashion with minimal supervision.
• Commitment to comply with the requirements of the Avionica’s Quality System Manual
• Continual improvement of the quality management systems effectiveness
• Detail oriented and a responsible team-player dedicated to producing high-quality work in a timely manner.
• Proactive and challenge oriented individual with a high desire to learn and improve.
• Problem solver, capable of think out of the box and work independently to find alternative solutions.
• Able to work in a fast-changing technical environment that require constant priorities shifts to complete projects and reach goals.
• Avid user of Microsoft Office Suite (specifically Word, Excel, Visio, Outlook and Power Point)
• Knowledge of Microsoft Project
• Familiarity, not mandatory, with the following:
• DO-178 Software Certification Guidelines
• Aircraft systems and equipment
• SAE AS9100C
• Previous experience is the Aerospace industry is highly recommended.
• Experience coordinating technical communication with customers and contractors.
• Individual aware of the importance tracking of information and reporting.
Bachelors degree with aspirations to work in the technical or engineering fields.
Location: Miami, Florida USA
Job Type: Full Time
Education: 4 Year Degree
Avionica is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Drug-Free Workplace Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.